You have a few options when inviting partners to partner with you on Crossbeam. Check out this article for full details on inviting partners in Crossbeam.
One of those ways is with your own company-specific invite link.
How does it work?
All you have to do is copy your company-specific invite link from the Partner page on Crossbeam and send it to whoever you want to partner with on Crossbeam. You can send your invite link via email, post it in Slack — whatever's most convenient for you!
If your partner is already on Crossbeam, when they click the link, an invitation will be sent from them to you to partner on Crossbeam. When you accept, you will be partnered!
If your partner is not already on Crossbeam, when they click the link, they'll be taken to the registration page to join Crossbeam.
Once they join, an invitation will be sent from them to you to partner on Crossbeam. When you accept, you will be partnered!
Where can I find my invite link?
You can find your invite link in one of two places:
- The main Partner page.
2. The Invite a partner pop-up.
Where can I use the invite link?
There are plenty of creative ways to use your link to get more of your high-quality partners onto Crossbeam - here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Send it to your partners in an email or shared Slack channel
- Drop it on your partner page through the Button Program
- Include it as a link in your email signature
- Make it a part of your new partner onboarding process (you can quickly understand how many of your targets are existing customers of potential partners without revealing who those accounts are)
- Turn it into a QR code and include it on your printed partner marketing materials, your business card, or booth banners
Got another idea for how to use your link? Let us know! Send an idea to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.