What is it?
Subscribe to notifications on a specific report to receive targeted as-it-happens updates on overlaps that occur within the report.
You can get notified via email or have your updates post in a Slack channel of your choosing once you install our new Slack App.
What can I do with it?
- Subscribe your AEs to reports that are specific to their overlaps to keep them in the loop of any new partner overlaps for the leads or accounts they own.
- Keep up to date on any new overlaps for any of your reports so you don't have to check Crossbeam constantly for new overlaps.
- Get notified where you already work - in Slack - when a new overlap happens with a partner
- Give your whole team visibility into any new overlaps by having them post in a public Slack channel
- Set up a notification in a shared channel for a report that you share with the partner in that channel so you're both kept up to speed on new opportunities for collaboration.
Keep in mind: these notifications are visible to everyone in a slack channel, so never set up a notification for a report that includes a specific partner in a shared channel that has a different partner than the one specified in the report.
How do I use it?
Hop into one of your reports and you'll see a new button in the footer of the report - "Notification Settings".
Click on the "Notification Settings" button and you have two options:
- Enter the email address of anyone (even non-Crossbeam users) that you want to receive the overlap results via email. You can enter as many as you'd like.
2. Select a Slack channel you'd like notifications to go to. You may only select public channels from your workspace at this time.
Note: if you haven't connected Slack, click the "Connect to Slack" button that will be in place of the channel dropdown.