After your CSV file upload has processed, head on over to the populations page to view the population that we automatically created for you from the data in your CSV.
This is also where you can create new populations from your uploaded CSV data.
How to Create a Population from a CSV
1. Go to the populations page and click "Create Population".
2. Give your new population a name.
3. Select "CSV Uploads" as your data source.
4. Select the "table". This will be the name you gave your data when you uploaded it.
5. Add any additional filters to segment your data. Here, for example, we are filtering out any companies with the name Crossbeam.
6. Click "Create Population" and you're done!
Watch a video of the steps here: