Connecting your Data Source
1) Navigate to "Data Sources" in the User Menu.
2) Scroll to the "Add a Data Source" section and click the HubSpot tile.
3) A pop-up will appear. Click "Connect HubSpot" to confirm that you would like to create a Hubspot connection. Then, confirm the account you wish to use to authorize HubSpot as a Crossbeam data source. After you've chosen the account, click "Connect app" to finish.
4) You will see a confirmation message upon successful connection.
5) Close the successful integration window, and you will see Hubspot listed in your data integrations list.
Data will take a couple of minutes to fully process. After that, you'll be ready to create Populations.
When you integrate Hubspot with Crossbeam, we bring in a default set of fields for your Company and Deals tables. We can add additional fields through Hubspot Settings.
Learn how to manage the fields Crossbeam brings in from Hubspot here.
Managing your Hubspot Connection
Once Hubspot is connected, find out how to manage your connection.