Connecting your Data Source
- Navigate to "Data Sources" in the User Menu.
2. Scroll to the "Hubspot" integration and click to connect.
3. Confirm that you would like to create a Hubspot connection.
4. You will see a confirmation message upon successful connection.
5. Close the successful integration window, and you will see Hubspot listed in your data integrations list.
Data will take a couple of minutes to fully process. After that, you'll be ready to create Populations.
When you integrate Hubspot with Crossbeam, we bring in a default set of fields for your Company and Deals tables. We can add additional fields through Hubspot Settings.
- Created At
- Close Date
Managing your Hubspot Connection
Once Hubspot is connected, find out how to manage your connection.